Monday, August 1, 2011

This Is Only the Beginning

FOR THE RECORD:

1. I cannot spell my way out of paper bag. I mean I'm okay at it, but that's only thanks to modern technology. I for example typed the word "comedian" into a google search, because my inner critic was telling me 'huh, that sure is a funny looking word, I bet you spelled it wrong.' I didn't inner critic, so suck it. And for the record, record, I do spell a whole lot better than my little cousin...his most recent facebook post was this:

"i r board"

I love this quote for so many reasons. And I do love my cousin. He is only 15 and has been raised on auto spell check....which he seems to not have learned how to use quite yet.

So getting back to the main event...my RECORD.

2. I intend to use this online space as a place for me to rant and rave, and hopefully work up some fantastic material thatI can hopefully use when taking over the comedy world.


No comments:

Post a Comment